POSITION SUMMARY: Rodenhiser Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is seeking a Plumbing Apprentice with at least 3 years of experience and schooling to assist our plumbers in servicing our client’s plumbing needs.
- Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses.
- Willingness to learn mechanics of boiler operation, sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes.
- Ability to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Having experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc. will be a plus.
- Must possess minor hand tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- Must have held a Massachusetts Plumbing Apprentice card for at least 3 years.
- Must have completed at least 3 years of Plumbing School.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, assertive, and drug-free.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.